This Automotive Suspension Bushes market study by Persistence Market Research provides information about market volume (‘000 Units) and value (US$ Mn) projections, key developments, market trends, value chain and forecast factors in the global Automotive Suspension Bushes market for the study period 2019 to 2027.
Globally, the Automotive Suspension Bushes market was valued at US$ 2,147.8 Mn at the end of 2017 and is expected to expand and become 1.4X over the forecast period and reach US$ 3,155.3 Mn by the end of 2027.
Growth in E-Commerce to Indirectly Influence Market Growth
Light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles find various applications in e-commerce and logistics sectors, they are utilized to make tasks, such as transportation of goods, machinery, equipment and raw materials, easier. Thus, the growing output of the E-commerce industry is expected to be one of the key drivers for the sales of LCVs and HCVs, which, in turn, will propel the growth of the Automotive Suspension Bushes market.
Request for Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/10993
New Product Launches and Innovations Key Focus Areas of Automotive Suspension Bushes Manufacturers
Many of the players involved in the production of Automotive Suspension Bushes have been focusing on the introduction of new products and are entering into acquisition activities across the value chain of the Automotive Suspension Bushes market. For instance, in October 2018, Tenneco announced the acquisition of Federal-Mogul LLC, one of the prominent suppliers for OEMs and in the aftermarket throughout various geographies.
Polyurethane – A Key Material Type Segment for Automotive Suspension Bushes
Globally, the Automotive Suspension Bushes market has been segmented based on material type into polyurethane, rubber and others. In terms of value, the rubber bushes segment is expected to register slow growth over the forecast period. Sales of the polyurethane suspension bushes is expected to account for a major share, due to the various advantages of polyurethane over rubber bushes. Polyurethane based Automotive Suspension Bushes last longer, standing up to oils and chemicals, load, compression, road debris, etc. Moreover, polyurethanes perform better as they remove additional sloppiness owing to damaged or worn bushings, thereby bettering suspension performance. That apart, polyurethane bushes also look a lot better than their rubber counterparts.
Polyurethane and rubber segments, collectively, are projected to account for major share in the overall incremental opportunity created during the forecast period in the global Automotive Suspension Bushes market.
Asia-Pacific to Be the Prominent Market
Increasing automotive production supported by relatively stable economic conditions and consistent growth in the automotive industry across various countries in Asia-Pacific are the key factors that will make Asia Pacific a key market in Automotive Suspension Bushes landscape.
Both, in terms of volume as well as value, Europe in the global Automotive Suspension Bushes market, is expected to hold a prominent share. North America and Latin America, collectively, are expected to account for more than 1/4th of the overall market by the end of 2018. Middle East & Africa is anticipated to show healthy growth rate over the forecast years, supported by increasing vehicle production.
Automotive Suspension Bushes Market – Competitive Landscape
Examples of some of the players included in this report on the global Automotive Suspension Bushes market are Bonaprene Products Ltd., Tenneco, Inc., Fibet Group, GMT Rubber-Metal-Technic Ltd., SuperPro, Shanghai Pepsen Polyurethane Co., Ltd., Emdet Jamshedpur Pvt. Ltd., Teknorot, Energy Suspension, EPTG Ltd., American Urethane, Inc. and others.
Globally, the Automotive Suspension Bushes market is significantly fragmented as many players are involved in the production of Automotive Suspension Bushes across the globe.
The global Automotive Suspension Bushes market has witnessed various developments in the recent past. New product launches & innovations and acquisitions have been the key strategies employed by the manufacturers of Automotive Suspension Bushes around the globe.
- For instance, in November 2018, Tenneco, Inc. entered into an agreement to acquire Ohlins, a prominent company that develops automotive components and premium suspension systems
- In December 2018, EPTG Ltd. introduced the new sizes of anti-roll bar Automotive Suspension Bushes for various car models across the globe
Need Customization on this Report? Ask here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/10993
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the Automotive Suspension Bushes market evolved in the past four years?
- What shape is the Automotive Suspension Bushes market expected to take, in terms of volume and value, during the study period?
- What are some of the trends and competition developments in the Automotive Suspension Bushes market?
- What are the market dynamics in the Automotive Suspension Bushes market?
- What are some of the improvement factors and key challenges for Automotive Suspension Bushes market players?
- What are some of the underlying macro-economic and industry factors impacting the growth of the Automotive Suspension Bushes market?
- What are the market positioning and strategies of key manufacturers as per the Automotive Suspension Bushes market taxonomy?
- How is the competition structured at present and how has it evolved in the Automotive Suspension Bushes market over the past few years?