Smart Logistics Market: Introduction
Increasing technological advancements and demand for advanced services and systems have resulted into the introduction of technologies such as IoT, smart solutions, Big Data analytics, etc. Integration of these technologies have assisted in enhancing the overall output of various processes. One such integration of these technologies with logistics, with an intention of enhancing the overall efficiency associated with the logistic processes has resulted into smart or connected logistics.
The smart logistics market has witnessed significant traction since its inception and, is furthermore, expected to witness a double digit growth during the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand for automated logistic systems globally.
Smart Logistics Market: Dynamics
The increasing adoption of smart devices, Big Data analytics, cloud computing and IoT has enabled a connected environment, which as a result has enhanced the tracking and management processes. These factors are, thus, expected to be the key drivers for the growth of the global smart logistics market. Besides, the increasing demand and adoption of RFID technology for enhancing the tracking processes is also expected to be a factor impelling the growth of the smart logistics market, in terms of value.
Advantages associated with smart logistics such as enhanced supply chain management, elimination of complexities associated with processes such as communication, freight management, cost-effectiveness, warehousing and distribution, etc., are also expected to drive the demand for smart logistics globally. Additionally, the initiatives taken by the government for enabling a connected environment is also expected to drive the adoption of smart logistics.
However, lack of infrastructure and slow technological development in some of the underdeveloped countries for enabling a connected environment, challenges the implementation of smart logistics, and thus, acts as a restrain for the growth of the global smart logistics market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For Sample Report Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/24457
Smart Logistics Market: Segmentation
The global smart logistics market can be segmented on the basis of components, industry vertical, and regions.
Segmentation of the Smart Logistics Market by Services:
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Segmentation of the Smart Logistics Market by Industry Verticals:
- Oil and Gas
- Power and Energy
- Aviation and Marine
- Military and Defense
- Food and Beverages
Smart Logistics Market: Regional Overview
By geography, the smart logistics market can be segmented across North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, Japan, SEA and others in Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is expected to dominate the global smart logistics market during the forecast period, owing to maximum adoption of advanced technologies such as IoT, Big Data etc., required for enabling a connected environment and smart logistics, in the region.
Asia Pacific (including Japan and China) and Europe are expected to follow North America in the global smart logistics market. China is, however, expected to exhibit high growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing economic growth, internet penetration, and demand for advanced smart and connected devices. Besides, Latin America and MEA are also expected to witness a considerable growth in the global smart logistics market during the forecast period.
To Get Exclusive Insights, Request For Report Methodology Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/24457
Smart Logistics Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the smart logistics market are :
- AT&T Intellectual Property,
- IBM Corporation,
- Intel Corporation,
- SAP SE,
- Cisco Systems,
- Oracle Corporation,
- Freightgate Inc.,
- Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions GmbH
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Smart Logistics Market segments
- Global Smart Logistics Market dynamics
- Historical actual market size, 2012 – 2016
- Global Smart Logistics Market size & forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & demand value chain for Smart Logistics Market
- Global Smart Logistics Market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & companies involved in Smart Logistics Market
- Smart Logistics Technology
- Value Chain of Smart Logistics Market
- Global Smart Logistics Market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for global Smart Logistics market includes
- North America Smart Logistics Market
- Latin America Smart Logistics Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Smart Logistics Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Smart Logistics Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and other Asia Pacific countries Smart Logistics Market
- Rest of SEA and other Asia Pacific countries
- Japan Smart Logistics Market
- China Smart Logistics Market
- Middle East and Africa Smart Logistics Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint